Eternity Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity Dream

Home of Lost Dreams and the Destiny Series.

LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread

Hayzel
    Hayzel
    Admin

LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread Empty LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread

Post  Hayzel Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 pm

LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread LDLogoedit-1

Overall Plot Summary:
    Keith Summers is your average nineteen year old guy attending Southern Bell Academy, a private vocational school for boys. There he is studying to become a great chef so that one day he can open a bakery and sell cakes, his childhood dream. Now in his second year, certain events have lead him to fall in love with one of his friends or even someone unexpected. Unknown to him, every time he resolves his feelings with another his world resets anew, so he is forever without lasting love. Could the legend of the Centennial Bells be true?

Team:
    Writer: Hayzel
    Co-Writer: Miyuki
    Music: Konna
    Character Art: LiLi (Devillink)

Progress:
    Written: 100%
    Art: 8%
    Edited: 42%
    BG: 42%
    Music:10%
    Completed: 44.4%

Some Screen Shots:
    LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread TitleScreenShot
    LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread KeithandSky
    LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread Untitled-10
    Characters

Keith Summers
    "Just another fresh start y'know"
    LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread SpritesK-1
    At nineteen, Keith is your average down to earth guy. He tends to be outgoing, stubborn and energetic, often having trouble focusing. Despite his stubbornness he has a hard time saying no to his friends or other's that need help. He also has cannot stand to see people treat other's badly.

Age:19 DOB: June 23 Role: Versatile Major: Culinary Arts

Sky Valentine
    "I sort of envy him... I wish I could be that free."
    LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread SpritesS-1
    Sky was assigned as Keith's upperclassman during orientation for his first year at campus. Since then the two have become best friends. Though twenty, he is still easily manipulated by his father and when on campus where others might be watching he acts calm and serious. He studies in his father's economics department. In private he doesn't mind cutting loose a little.

Ray Hart
    "Yup. I know you so well I can manipulate your hero complex."
    LD- A Lost Truth - Progress Thread RAY-1
    When Keith turned eleven, Ray moved into the house next door and the two became fast friends. Together, they were inseparable until Keith went off to Southland Academy a year ago. Now that he's eighteen, he has come to be with his childhood friend and study Culinary Arts so that he may one day be abel to cater for Keith's cakes. He's somewhat shy at first glance but has somewhat of a strong will.

Age: 18 DOB: September 25 Role: Uke Major: Culinary Arts

Fredrick Perry
    "Heh. You’ve got some nerve brat to talk to a teacher like that. You should speak to grown men with proper respect.."
    A stern man of twenty-eight that doubles as a professor of Anatomy and of English. He does not like to see his students fail and strives to help them succeed on through their own means. He's also a stickler for proper grammar.

Gregory Hollingsworth
    "Hmph. I will do as I please. "
    A student Keith's age with the (poor)alias of John Smith. It is rumored he belongs to royalty or the son of a foreign diplomat, though because of his attitude no one gets close enough to him to find out. It is assumed he wanted an escape from a life of riches to experience life as a commoner.

Age: 19 DOB: May 21 Role: Seme Alias: John Smith Major: Political Science

Kazuma Honda
    "It is a great privilege to share history and customs and experiences with different people from around the world."
    An exchange student of twenty that studies abroad for his history degree. He is studios and always eager to learn something new about the customs of the region is in. Kazauma also enjoys going out to public events and hangouts to see how they differ from his home country.

Age: 20 DOB: November 30 Role: Seme Major: World History

Derek Bright
    "I will do my best."
    Having been orphaned at the age of sixteen, he worked hard to earn a scholarship to Southland Academy. Now nineteen and wanting to fulfill the promise of graduating from college that he made to his parents, he lives from pay check to pay check to support himself. Around people he is outgoing and cheerful, but alone he is quite introverted.

Age: 19 DOB: November 2 Role: Versitile Major: Business Part Time: Pizza

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm